Contact Information

phone: (325) 650-0915
email: edeeloujohnson@hotmail.com
Located in Christoval, Texas

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gift Boxes Baby Shower Cake

A cake of firsts for me- 1st gift boxes, 1st lids, 1st booties, 1st covered cake board, 1st bows!!!! WOW!! It turned out well, but it was alot of work and alot of learning. I can't take all the credit though, alot of nice ladies helped lead me in the right direction on cakecentral.com-

Baby shower cake- The cake was white cake with buttercream icing covered with marshmallow fondant (mmf). I used Foam Core Board to make the lids of the cakes. I used mmf and white chocolate melts to make the big bow on top. The smaller bow and baby booties were also made with mmf. I covered the cake board with mmf also.





bottom layer before assembled.
close up of the bow
close up of the smaller bow

No comments: